Recent IELTS General Writing Task 1 Question (Letter Writing)
Your company has sent you on a three-month course in another country. The course is coming to an end but you would like to prolong your stay. Write a letter to your manager, in your letter:
- Describe how the course has benefited you
- Explain why you would like to delay your return
- Suggest a date when you would like to come back
Attempt this Writing and Submit for Assessment
We offer an Exclusive IELTS Writing Assessment Service at a nominal charge of Rs 499/- per assessment. Here's how it works.
- Submit your Essay - Type your response/DOC/TXT or PDF for handwritten answers
- Pay the Assessment Fee
- Your writing will be assessed by an IELTS Trainer
- The detailed feedback on your writing will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- You can clear your doubts related to your response via email
It’s the closest you can get to the actual test results!
Download a sample report and see for yourself.
The IELTS test is an expensive affair, you don’t want to risk a lot of money. More than 60% of the IELTS Test Takers are repeaters, and we do not want you to repeat your IELTS Test just because you couldn’t get your desired IELTS Writing Band Score.