IELTS General Writing Task 1 (Letter Writing)
You have an appointment with your manager the next day. Write him/her a letter about what you’re going to discuss at the meeting. In your meeting, you should tell:
- What did you do for the company during the years you worked there.
- What changes you would like to recommend
- What training you require
Attempt this Writing and Submit for Assessment
We offer an Exclusive IELTS Writing Assessment Service at a nominal charge of Rs 499/- per assessment. Here's how it works.
- Submit your Essay - Type your response/DOC/TXT or PDF for handwritten answers
- Pay the Assessment Fee
- Your writing will be assessed by an IELTS Trainer
- The detailed feedback on your writing will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- You can clear your doubts related to your response via email
It’s the closest you can get to the actual test results!
Download a sample report and see for yourself.
The IELTS test is an expensive affair, you don’t want to risk a lot of money. More than 60% of the IELTS Test Takers are repeaters, and we do not want you to repeat your IELTS Test just because you couldn’t get your desired IELTS Writing Band Score.