IELTS General Writing Task 1 (Letter Writing)
You recently completed a course and you borrowed a book from your teacher, but you couldn't return in time. You would like to return the book now. Write a letter to your teacher.
In your letter, you should:
- what book it was
- how helpful the book was
- explain why you couldn't return it in time.
Attempt this Writing and Submit for Assessment
We offer an Exclusive IELTS Writing Assessment Service at a nominal charge of Rs 499/- per assessment. Here's how it works.
- Submit your Essay - Type your response/DOC/TXT or PDF for handwritten answers
- Pay the Assessment Fee
- Your writing will be assessed by an IELTS Trainer
- The detailed feedback on your writing will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- You can clear your doubts related to your response via email
It’s the closest you can get to the actual test results!
Download a sample report and see for yourself.
The IELTS test is an expensive affair, you don’t want to risk a lot of money. More than 60% of the IELTS Test Takers are repeaters, and we do not want you to repeat your IELTS Test just because you couldn’t get your desired IELTS Writing Band Score.