IELTS General Writing Task 1 (Letter Writing)
You have made a reservation in a hotel for a business trip for you and your colleagues. However, you need to make some changes to your booking. Write a letter to the hotel manager. In your letter
- give details of your current booking
- explain what changes you need to make and why
- ask the manager to make some special arrangements for your business meetings
Attempt this Writing and Submit for Assessment
We offer an Exclusive IELTS Writing Assessment Service at a nominal charge of Rs 499/- per assessment. Here's how it works.
- Submit your Essay - Type your response/DOC/TXT or PDF for handwritten answers
- Pay the Assessment Fee
- Your writing will be assessed by an IELTS Trainer
- The detailed feedback on your writing will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- You can clear your doubts related to your response via email
It’s the closest you can get to the actual test results!
Download a sample report and see for yourself.
The IELTS test is an expensive affair, you don’t want to risk a lot of money. More than 60% of the IELTS Test Takers are repeaters, and we do not want you to repeat your IELTS Test just because you couldn’t get your desired IELTS Writing Band Score.