IELTS General Writing Task 1 (Letter Writing)
You have seen a course advertised online that you think would help you perform better at work. The course will take place during the week, so you will need to take time off work. Write a letter to your manager. In the letter
- say what the course is
- explain why you want to do the course and how it will be beneficial to the company
- suggest how your work can be covered while you attend the course.
Attempt this Writing and Submit for Assessment
We offer an Exclusive IELTS Writing Assessment Service at a nominal charge of Rs 499/- per assessment. Here's how it works.
- Submit your Essay - Type your response/DOC/TXT or PDF for handwritten answers
- Pay the Assessment Fee
- Your writing will be assessed by an IELTS Trainer
- The detailed feedback on your writing will be sent to your email within 24 hours.
- You can clear your doubts related to your response via email
It’s the closest you can get to the actual test results!
Download a sample report and see for yourself.
The IELTS test is an expensive affair, you don’t want to risk a lot of money. More than 60% of the IELTS Test Takers are repeaters, and we do not want you to repeat your IELTS Test just because you couldn’t get your desired IELTS Writing Band Score.